Applications are open to well-trained students from all around the world who have completed a Bachelor degree or equivalent degree (240 ECTS), in a relevant field, such as: clinical sciences, biotechnology, bioengineering, biomedical engineering, pharmacy, medicine, biology, chemical biology, biophysics, health management, computer sciences, life sciences. 240 ECTS credits, even if the student comes from an educational system without ECTS credits, correspond to 4-years of higher education. If you have any doubt, do not hesitate to contact us.
Excellent proficiency in English is required. As the classes are taught in English, candidates must meet the required standards.
Applicants who do not meet the following criteria are advised to provide an English test or certificate (optional):
- Native English speakers,
- Applicants who have not completed at least 2 years of an English-speaking academic programme, in higher education.
An average of 22 students per year will earn a one-year scholarship paid on a monthly basis (€1,000 /month for 12 months).
Beneficiaries of the EU scholarship will be awarded a contribution to travel costs (for all beneficiaries) and installation costs (only for partner countries residents) at the beginning of the BeInPM EMJMD programme. Said contributions are paid upon arrival at Archamps, where the BeInPM programme begins.
- Contribution to travel costs (for all beneficiaries):
- For Programme country students: €1,000
- For Partner country students:
- If student's home is less than 4,000 kilometres from UGA: €2,000
- If student's home is more than 4,000 kilometres from UGA: €3,000
- Contribution to installation costs (only for students residing in a partner country): €1,000
Selected students may be offered an admission as self-funded students, which means that they are not entitled to a scholarship, nor to the above-mentioned EU funding.
This may be justified by one of the two following motives:
- The student is not high enough in the ranking of selected students,
- The student is not eligible for an EMJMD scholarship because he/she has already received a scholarship for:
- an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD), or
- an Erasmus Mundus Master Course/Joint Doctorate.
In that case the tuition fee include the summer school, the insurance, and amount to:
- €4,500 for an EU programme country national,
- €9,000 for an EU partner country national.